South Dakota Retired School Personnel is an affiliate of National Retired Teachers Association, the education community of AARP. We currently have about 1300 members with 17 local units within South Dakota. We were organized in 1966.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
- Advocacy--We seek to protect your retirement funds and keep our finger on the pulse of legislative concerns
- We provide scholarships to existing professionals
- Social time with peers
- Educational opportunities
- Newsletters to keep you informed
- An annual convention which allows state-wide interaction